Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Maturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Maturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Maturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Maturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Maturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What business benefits will Big Data Maturity Model goals deliver if achieved?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How do you use Big Data Maturity Model data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Big Data Maturity Model team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Big Data Maturity Model values?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Maturity Model book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Big Data Maturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Maturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Maturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Maturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data Maturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Big Data Maturity Model project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Variance Analysis: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Big Data Maturity Model project?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Big Data Maturity Model project management methodology?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Big Data Maturity Model project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support – guidance, clerical support, training?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Maturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Maturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Maturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Maturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data Maturity Model project with this in-depth Big Data Maturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Maturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Maturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Maturity Model investments work better.
This Big Data Maturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.