What is involved in Algorithmic Trading
Find out what the related areas are that Algorithmic Trading connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Algorithmic Trading thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Algorithmic Trading journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Algorithmic Trading leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Algorithmic Trading related domains to cover and 123 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Algorithmic Trading, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Bond market, Capital structure, Primary market, Floor broker, Random walk hypothesis, Multi-manager investment, Dividend discount model, Erroneous trade, Markov Chain Monte Carlo, Two-sided market, Common stock, Capital market line, Dow Jones, Efficient frontier, Post-modern portfolio theory, Relative value, Stock split, Financial Information eXchange, Third market, Security characteristic line, Arbitrage pricing theory, Hedge Fund Standards Board, Earnings yield, Issued shares, Restricted stock, Bloomberg L.P., Uptick rule, Automated trading system, Quote stuffing, Constant proportion portfolio insurance, Trading strategy, Index fund, Hedge fund, Market neutral, Risk-free interest rate, Merger arbitrage, Fundamental analysis, High-frequency trading, Market liquidity, Individual retirement account, Retirement savings, Pairs trading, Growth stock, Fat-finger error, Money market, Bid–ask spread, Black box, Share repurchase, Stock market, Institutional investor, Trust company, 2010 Flash Crash, Program trading, Value investing, Financial market participants, Corporate finance, Market capitalization:
Algorithmic Trading Critical Criteria:
Coach on Algorithmic Trading visions and create Algorithmic Trading explanations for all managers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Algorithmic Trading?
– How do we know that any Algorithmic Trading analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we manage Algorithmic Trading Knowledge Management (KM)?
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Value International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence outcomes and be persistent.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Algorithmic Trading strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Algorithmic Trading goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– In a project to restructure Algorithmic Trading outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Bond market Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Bond market engagements and devise Bond market key steps.
– What are the key elements of your Algorithmic Trading performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the disruptive Algorithmic Trading technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How to Secure Algorithmic Trading?
Capital structure Critical Criteria:
Study Capital structure management and define Capital structure competency-based leadership.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Algorithmic Trading experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Algorithmic Trading products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
– Do we all define Algorithmic Trading in the same way?
Primary market Critical Criteria:
Study Primary market tactics and get the big picture.
– Is Algorithmic Trading dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Algorithmic Trading?
– Why should we adopt a Algorithmic Trading framework?
Floor broker Critical Criteria:
Examine Floor broker management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Algorithmic Trading is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we Improve Algorithmic Trading service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can we improve Algorithmic Trading?
Random walk hypothesis Critical Criteria:
Systematize Random walk hypothesis tasks and look at it backwards.
– In the case of a Algorithmic Trading project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Algorithmic Trading project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Algorithmic Trading project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Algorithmic Trading create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we keep improving Algorithmic Trading?
Multi-manager investment Critical Criteria:
Pilot Multi-manager investment strategies and finalize specific methods for Multi-manager investment acceptance.
– Can we add value to the current Algorithmic Trading decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Algorithmic Trading. How do we gain traction?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Algorithmic Trading?
Dividend discount model Critical Criteria:
Coach on Dividend discount model tactics and perfect Dividend discount model conflict management.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Algorithmic Trading, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is the source of the strategies for Algorithmic Trading strengthening and reform?
Erroneous trade Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Erroneous trade goals and tour deciding if Erroneous trade progress is made.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Algorithmic Trading strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who needs to know about Algorithmic Trading ?
Markov Chain Monte Carlo Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Markov Chain Monte Carlo risks and finalize the present value of growth of Markov Chain Monte Carlo.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Algorithmic Trading opportunities costing us money?
Two-sided market Critical Criteria:
Use past Two-sided market projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Two-sided market.
– Are there Algorithmic Trading Models?
Common stock Critical Criteria:
Check Common stock results and work towards be a leading Common stock expert.
Capital market line Critical Criteria:
Reason over Capital market line projects and question.
– Is maximizing Algorithmic Trading protection the same as minimizing Algorithmic Trading loss?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Algorithmic Trading project?
– What are all of our Algorithmic Trading domains and what do they do?
Dow Jones Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Dow Jones goals and know what your objective is.
– Does Algorithmic Trading analysis show the relationships among important Algorithmic Trading factors?
Efficient frontier Critical Criteria:
Chart Efficient frontier visions and mentor Efficient frontier customer orientation.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Algorithmic Trading process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Algorithmic Trading process available?
– Are there recognized Algorithmic Trading problems?
Post-modern portfolio theory Critical Criteria:
Trace Post-modern portfolio theory quality and pay attention to the small things.
– For your Algorithmic Trading project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Algorithmic Trading leader?
– How important is Algorithmic Trading to the user organizations mission?
Relative value Critical Criteria:
Consult on Relative value projects and explore and align the progress in Relative value.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Algorithmic Trading effort?
Stock split Critical Criteria:
Define Stock split tactics and change contexts.
– What are the business goals Algorithmic Trading is aiming to achieve?
Financial Information eXchange Critical Criteria:
Trace Financial Information eXchange leadership and budget for Financial Information eXchange challenges.
– Does our organization need more Algorithmic Trading education?
Third market Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Third market issues and separate what are the business goals Third market is aiming to achieve.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Algorithmic Trading in a volatile global economy?
– What business benefits will Algorithmic Trading goals deliver if achieved?
Security characteristic line Critical Criteria:
Generalize Security characteristic line risks and probe Security characteristic line strategic alliances.
– In what ways are Algorithmic Trading vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Algorithmic Trading forward?
Arbitrage pricing theory Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Arbitrage pricing theory management and assess what counts with Arbitrage pricing theory that we are not counting.
– How do we Identify specific Algorithmic Trading investment and emerging trends?
– Will Algorithmic Trading deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Hedge Fund Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Judge Hedge Fund Standards Board results and explain and analyze the challenges of Hedge Fund Standards Board.
– What is our formula for success in Algorithmic Trading ?
– Why are Algorithmic Trading skills important?
Earnings yield Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Earnings yield governance and finalize specific methods for Earnings yield acceptance.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Algorithmic Trading services/products?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Algorithmic Trading leaders?
Issued shares Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Issued shares governance and find out what it really means.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Algorithmic Trading process?
Restricted stock Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Restricted stock failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Restricted stock projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Algorithmic Trading? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the short and long-term Algorithmic Trading goals?
Bloomberg L.P. Critical Criteria:
Analyze Bloomberg L.P. decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Bloomberg L.P. and constraints.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Algorithmic Trading product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Algorithmic Trading been identified and analyzed?
– What are the barriers to increased Algorithmic Trading production?
Uptick rule Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Uptick rule engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Uptick rule.
– What threat is Algorithmic Trading addressing?
Automated trading system Critical Criteria:
Debate over Automated trading system risks and budget for Automated trading system challenges.
– Think about the functions involved in your Algorithmic Trading project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Algorithmic Trading Management?
– What are current Algorithmic Trading Paradigms?
Quote stuffing Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Quote stuffing engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the long-term Algorithmic Trading goals?
Constant proportion portfolio insurance Critical Criteria:
Check Constant proportion portfolio insurance strategies and secure Constant proportion portfolio insurance creativity.
– How do we measure improved Algorithmic Trading service perception, and satisfaction?
– How would one define Algorithmic Trading leadership?
Trading strategy Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Trading strategy outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Trading strategy projects.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Algorithmic Trading project?
– How will you measure your Algorithmic Trading effectiveness?
Index fund Critical Criteria:
Unify Index fund leadership and attract Index fund skills.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Algorithmic Trading?
Hedge fund Critical Criteria:
Boost Hedge fund governance and differentiate in coordinating Hedge fund.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Algorithmic Trading project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Market neutral Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Market neutral outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Market neutral results.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Algorithmic Trading information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is there a Algorithmic Trading Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Risk-free interest rate Critical Criteria:
Devise Risk-free interest rate quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Risk-free interest rate.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Algorithmic Trading with what users do day-to-day?
– Have you identified your Algorithmic Trading key performance indicators?
Merger arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Merger arbitrage quality and test out new things.
– Are accountability and ownership for Algorithmic Trading clearly defined?
Fundamental analysis Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Fundamental analysis management and devote time assessing Fundamental analysis and its risk.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Algorithmic Trading project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Algorithmic Trading project lifecycle?
– Does Algorithmic Trading analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
High-frequency trading Critical Criteria:
Experiment with High-frequency trading visions and look in other fields.
– How is the value delivered by Algorithmic Trading being measured?
– What is Effective Algorithmic Trading?
Market liquidity Critical Criteria:
Meet over Market liquidity goals and budget for Market liquidity challenges.
– Do we monitor the Algorithmic Trading decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Algorithmic Trading study?
Individual retirement account Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Individual retirement account planning and revise understanding of Individual retirement account architectures.
Retirement savings Critical Criteria:
Start Retirement savings outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Algorithmic Trading strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Pairs trading Critical Criteria:
Derive from Pairs trading management and finalize the present value of growth of Pairs trading.
– Have all basic functions of Algorithmic Trading been defined?
Growth stock Critical Criteria:
Rank Growth stock leadership and summarize a clear Growth stock focus.
Fat-finger error Critical Criteria:
Read up on Fat-finger error governance and triple focus on important concepts of Fat-finger error relationship management.
– How do we Lead with Algorithmic Trading in Mind?
Money market Critical Criteria:
Test Money market tactics and observe effective Money market.
Bid–ask spread Critical Criteria:
Trace Bid–ask spread results and probe the present value of growth of Bid–ask spread.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Algorithmic Trading into the services that we provide?
– Is Supporting Algorithmic Trading documentation required?
Black box Critical Criteria:
Design Black box visions and perfect Black box conflict management.
– Among the Algorithmic Trading product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Share repurchase Critical Criteria:
Survey Share repurchase issues and track iterative Share repurchase results.
– Are we Assessing Algorithmic Trading and Risk?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Apply Stock market planning and be persistent.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Algorithmic Trading processes?
Institutional investor Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Institutional investor tactics and adjust implementation of Institutional investor.
– What is the purpose of Algorithmic Trading in relation to the mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve Algorithmic Trading?
Trust company Critical Criteria:
Grasp Trust company goals and maintain Trust company for success.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Algorithmic Trading processes of our organization?
2010 Flash Crash Critical Criteria:
Have a session on 2010 Flash Crash outcomes and get the big picture.
– What is our Algorithmic Trading Strategy?
Program trading Critical Criteria:
Systematize Program trading results and achieve a single Program trading view and bringing data together.
– How can the value of Algorithmic Trading be defined?
Value investing Critical Criteria:
Grade Value investing outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Which customers cant participate in our Algorithmic Trading domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Will Algorithmic Trading have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Financial market participants Critical Criteria:
Steer Financial market participants tasks and catalog what business benefits will Financial market participants goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Algorithmic Trading include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Corporate finance tactics and assess what counts with Corporate finance that we are not counting.
Market capitalization Critical Criteria:
Depict Market capitalization management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Market capitalization services.
– To what extent does management recognize Algorithmic Trading as a tool to increase the results?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Algorithmic Trading Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Algorithmic Trading External links:
Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading | Udemy
Algorithmic trading software EA builder | StrategyQuant
Quant Savvy – Algorithmic Trading | Automated Trading System
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence External links:
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
[PDF]International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Bond market External links:
Bond Market – Banglapedia
Capital structure External links:
Penn Capital | Specialists in Capital Structure Analysis
Capital Structure – Investopedia
Capital structure (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Primary market External links:
Series 7 – 1 Primary Market Flashcards | Quizlet
How Entrepreneurs Can Conduct Primary Market Research
Primary Market – Mintos Marketplace for Loans
Floor broker External links:
Floor Broker (FB) – investopedia.com
Floor Broker – Wholesale Flooring Distributor in the USA
The Floor Broker – Home | Facebook
Random walk hypothesis External links:
[PDF]An Analysis of the Random Walk Hypothesis based on …
Multi-manager investment External links:
Multi-Manager Investment Programmes PCC Limited | GFSC
Dividend discount model External links:
Dividend Discount Model – DDM – investopedia.com
The Dividend Discount Model – Dividend.com
Erroneous trade External links:
[PDF]We must fix the erroneous trade problem! – SEC.gov
Erroneous Trade – investopedia.com
Citadel Fined For Erroneous Trade Orders | FINalternatives
Markov Chain Monte Carlo External links:
Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) — Computational …
[PDF]Introduction to Markov Chain Monte Carlo – Cornell …
[PDF]Introduction to Markov Chain Monte Carlo
Two-sided market External links:
[PDF]The Economics of Two-Sided Markets
Two-sided market – Market
[PDF]Identifying Two-Sided Markets – OECD
Common stock External links:
Common Stock – Investopedia
TSP: C Fund: Common Stock Index Investment Fund
Common Stock and Stockholders’ Equity | AccountingCoach
Capital market line External links:
What is CAPITAL MARKET LINE – thelawdictionary.org
FRM: Capital market line (CML) – YouTube
Capital Market Line – CML – investopedia.com
Dow Jones External links:
S&P 500® – S&P Dow Jones Indices
Dow Jones Today | Stock Market Watch
Efficient frontier External links:
Efficient Frontier – Investopedia
Markowitz’s Efficient Frontier in Python [Part 1/2]
Explaining The Efficient Frontier – Video | Investopedia
Post-modern portfolio theory External links:
Post-Modern Portfolio Theory – PMPT
Relative value External links:
Measuring Worth – Relative Value of the US Dollar.
Reimbursement and Relative Value Units – Medscape
Stock split External links:
Dividend & Stock Split History | CenturyLink
Financial Information eXchange External links:
Rivio.com | Financial Information Exchange
Skill Pages – Financial Information eXchange | Dice.com
FIX (Financial Information Exchange) – TD Ameritrade
Third market External links:
What is THIRD MARKET – Black’s Law Dictionary
Third Market Maker – investopedia.com
Third Market – EBSCO Information Services
Security characteristic line External links:
Security characteristic line | Alpha Hive
Security characteristic line Definition – NASDAQ.com
Arbitrage pricing theory External links:
Arbitrage Pricing Theory – APT – investopedia.com
[PDF]CHAPTER 11: ARBITRAGE PRICING THEORY
2.6 Multivariate CAPM – The Arbitrage Pricing Theory
Hedge Fund Standards Board External links:
Hedge Fund Standards Board—Recent Developments | …
[PDF]Overview of the Hedge Fund Standards Board – SBAI
Citadel Signs on to Hedge Fund Standards Board – Citadel
Earnings yield External links:
http://Earnings yield is the quotient of earnings per share divided by the share price. It is the reciprocal of the P/E ratio. The earnings yield is quoted as a percentage, allowing an easy comparison to going bond rates.
Earnings Yield – investopedia.com
S&P 500 Earnings Yield – YCharts
Issued shares External links:
Issued Shares – investopedia.com
Issued Shares – Definition of Issued Shares – QFINANCE
Issued shares — AccountingTools
Restricted stock External links:
Restricted Stock Units (RSUs): Facts – Charles Schwab
Restricted Stock Awards – Fidelity
Control and Restricted Stock FAQs – Fidelity
Bloomberg L.P. External links:
Bloomberg L.P. | May 2017 Annual Report
Get Job Experience with These Internships at Bloomberg L.P.
Bloomberg London Building | Bloomberg L.P.
Uptick rule External links:
The Uptick Rule – YouTube
UPTICK RULE 2017 12 14 – YouTube
Uptick Rule – Investopedia
Automated trading system External links:
Creating Automated Trading System in Excel – YouTube
Lightspeed Gateway | Fully Automated Trading System
YPY EA Immortalis PRO – YPY – automated trading system …
Quote stuffing External links:
Quote Stuffing – investopedia.com
Quote Stuffing Definition – NASDAQ.com
Nanex ~ 15-Aug-2014 ~ The Quote Stuffing Trading Strategy
Constant proportion portfolio insurance External links:
Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance (CPPI) – Investopedia
What is CPPI (Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance)?
Trading strategy External links:
The Best Bitcoin Trading Strategy – 5 Easy Steps to Profit
A Simple Day Trading Strategy: Gap and Go! | Warrior Trading
Home- Trading Strategy Guides
Index fund External links:
Index Fund – Investopedia
Hedge fund External links:
Fi-Tek – Wealth Management Software | Hedge Fund Software
Morningstar Stock, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, ETF …
Hedge fund – Official Site
Market neutral External links:
Market Neutral – Investopedia
MOM AGFiQ US Market Neutral Momentum ETF MOM …
Best Market Neutral Mutual Funds – US News Money
Risk-free interest rate External links:
What is Risk-free Interest Rate? definition and meaning
Risk-Free Interest Rate Definition – NASDAQ.com
Merger arbitrage External links:
A Brief Guide to Merger Arbitrage – Vintage Value Investing
Merger Arbitrage – Investopedia
Merger Arbitrage Tool – InsideArbitrage
Fundamental analysis External links:
Fundamental Analysis – investopedia.com
Stock-Picking Strategies: Fundamental Analysis
Stock Rating System: Stocks Rated By Fundamental Analysis
High-frequency trading External links:
FT – How high-frequency trading hit a speed bump – ft.com
What is high-frequency trading? | Investopedia
High-Frequency Trading – HFT – Investopedia
Market liquidity External links:
NYPPEX- Private Equity Secondary Market Liquidity Solutions
[PDF]Vanguard Market Liquidity Fund Prospectus
Individual retirement account External links:
Individual Retirement Account | IRAs | Thrivent Financial
Retirement savings External links:
Retirement Savings Calculator – CNNMoney
Retirement Savings Annuities | Principal
Individual Retirement Savings & Investing | Principal
Pairs trading External links:
Pairs Trading – Copula vs Cointegration – – QuantConnect.com
Pairs Trading using Data-Driven Techniques: Simple …
Pairs Trading Excel Spreadsheet – AlgoJi
Growth stock External links:
[PDF]T. Rowe Price Growth Stock Fourth Quarter 2017 Fund …
Money market External links:
Compare Savings Account Rates | Money Market Rates – Ally
Black box External links:
Victoza – Side Effects, Safety Concerns & Black Box Warning
Boca Black Box Tickets
Black Box Stocks – Official Site
Share repurchase External links:
Share Repurchase – investopedia.com
Accelerated Share Repurchase – ASR
What Is a Share Repurchase? — The Motley Fool
Stock market External links:
What is the stock market and what does the stock market …
Yahoo – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Institutional investor External links:
Institutional Investor Memberships and Forums – iiforums.com
Research | Institutional Investor
SWFI Institutional Investor Forum 2018
Trust company External links:
State Bank & Trust Company | Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama
Home | Peoples Trust Company
Home › Tompkins Trust Company
2010 Flash Crash External links:
The 2010 Flash Crash explained | FT Markets – YouTube
High Frequency Trading and the 2010 Flash Crash – YouTube
Program trading External links:
Program Trading Algos – YouTube
Program Trading | Weeden & Co.
Value investing External links:
Firstrade Securities, Inc. – What Value Investing Looks Like
Top 40 Value Investing Blog List | Value Investing Sites
[PDF]Where is the “value” in value investing?
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate finance. (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Finance Job Description – Job Descriptions
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Market capitalization External links:
Market capitalization Definition – NASDAQ.com
Large Caps – Top 20 by Market Capitalization