Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Targetprocess Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Targetprocess related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Targetprocess specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Targetprocess Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Targetprocess improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Targetprocess team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are the challenges?
- Do Targetprocess rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What is measured?
- Which Targetprocess goals are the most important?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Targetprocess measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Targetprocess book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Targetprocess self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Targetprocess Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Targetprocess areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Targetprocess Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Targetprocess projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Targetprocess Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Targetprocess project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Targetprocess project’s program?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Targetprocess project risks?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Targetprocess project team have enough people to execute the Targetprocess project plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Targetprocess Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Targetprocess project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Targetprocess project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Targetprocess project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Targetprocess project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Targetprocess project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Targetprocess project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Targetprocess project with this in-depth Targetprocess Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Targetprocess projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Targetprocess and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Targetprocess investments work better.
This Targetprocess All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.